Who’s Got Your Financial Back?
Conquering All Challenges with the Right Advisor
by Paul Reback, CFP®
In today’s complex environment, having the right financial expert can and will make all the difference in how your money serves you.
Nonetheless, far too many people abrogate their responsibility toward their assets by allowing the wrong person(s) to take charge. They leave their money, their “precious child” so to speak — one that they hope will take care of them well into their old age — in someone else’s hands. They hardly ever pay close attention to what is going on with their investments, but then, if things go south, they are deeply shocked.
Others tolerate financial advisors who treat them with condescending jargon instead of really listening to what they want and need, truly concerned and committed to positioning their assets for both safety and growth.
That is where Paul Reback comes in. As an independent CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) professional and president of Capital Estate Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisory firm, Paul has developed a stellar reputation as a financial professional who becomes “part of your family.” To say he goes “the extra mile” is to leave out the rest of the 26-mile marathon he runs for each and every client. In other words, he has your financial back — lock, stock and barrel.
In his book, Paul opens his life and his heart to you with great candor and generosity. The client stories he shares are not only highly illustrative, relatable and entertaining; all of them are true, though the names and circumstances have been slightly altered to protect their privacy.
Get your copy of “Who’s Got Your Financial Back?” for these answers:
- How do you find a Paul Reback in your neck of the woods — the kind of professional, man or woman, who has your best interests at heart and positions your portfolio of assets perfectly for your individual situation?
- When you think you’ve found such a person, what questions do you ask them?
- What kind of track record should they have?
- When you are busy with your day-to-day life, as we all are, and secretly still want someone to “just do it” for you, how do you continue to oversee the overseer?
- Is there a formula for making this relationship work on a steady basis, year after year, even as your life’s events and circumstances (and thus your financial needs) change with every birth, death, marriage, divorce, remarriage, business, professional or health-related transition?
About the Author
Paul Reback, founder and president of Capital Estate Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisory (RIA) firm, has been helping clients achieve their financial goals and live their dreams for the past 30 years. Paul is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) professional and brings a unique level of listening to each and every client interaction, whether at in-person meetings or by phone.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
For more information about any of our products and services, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a seminar.